Are you a real estate broker? Would you like to make real estate listing agreements easier and more comfortable for your clients? If yes, then this template is for you! With Parallel, you can automate the creation of a real estate listing agreement.
You know it is essential to create and sign this document as fast as you can to engage your clients and move forward with the real estate purchase. It is the first step in a system of multiple contracts and documents that will get you to work!
What is a listing agreement in real estate? This is a contract that establishes the terms and conditions between the seller and the real estate broker for the sale of a residential or even a commercial property in the state of Florida:
What is in this agreement?
This template is a generic example, and you can try it with your company. However, it can also be very easily modified to adjust to your agency's conditions.
Finally, to sign the contract, once all the data has been completed, activate the electronic signature. Read more about our e-signature integration here.
Please note that, there are fields to complete the information but once completed it will be fully integrated into the text and in PDF.
A. LISTING AGREEMENT
1. This listing agreement date will be:
B. I. The Parties.
C. SELLER'S INFORMATION:
2. Seller Name:
3. Mailing address of the Seller:
4. The City:
5. The State:
E. AGENCY'S INFORMATION
6. Broker Name:
7. Name of Agency:
8. Mailing address of Agency:
9. The City:
10. The State:
F. II. Real Property.
11. What is the street address of the real property that is subject in this agreement?
G. a) Legal Description.
12. What is the Tax Map/lot?
13. What is the Deed Book/page?
H. b) Fixtures.
14. Which fixtures shall be excluded?
I. c) Personal Property.
15. What are the personal properties included as part of the sale?
J. III. Rights to Sell.
16. Seller grants Agency:
K. Exclusive Right-to-Sell:
L. Exclusive Agency:
M. Open Listing:
N. IV. Purchase Price.
17. What is the purchase price?
O. V. Period of Agreement.
18. This agreement shall start on:
19. This agreement shall end on:
20. Commission will be due within:
P. a) Listing Period Extension.
21. VI. Commission.
22. Percentage (%) Commission:
23. Percentage (%) Commission:
24. Fixed Payment Commission:
25. Fixed Payment Commission:
Q. Percentage (%) Commission
R. Fixed Payment Commission:
S. a) Leasing:
26. Percentage of the total rent amount that the agency shall be due if they find a landlord willing to rent the real property to a buyer
27. Percentage of the total rent amount that the agency shall be due if they find a landlord willing to rent the real property to a buyer
T. b) Deed Type:
28. What is the type of deed that will convey the property?
U. c) Ready, Willing, and Able Buyer:
V. d) Litigation:
W. VII. Cooperation with Other Agents and Agencies.
29. What percent commission is the licensee entitled to?
30. What percent commission is the licensee entitled to?
X. VIII. Transaction Broker.
Y. IX. Marketing the Property.
31. (Initial ALL That Apply)
Z. a) Waiver of Liability:
AA. X. Agency Disclosure.
AB. XI. Non-Refundable Payments.
AC. XII. Fair Housing.
AD. XIII. Ownership.
AE. XIV. Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
AF. XV. Seller Acknowledgments.
AG. Other Acknowledgments.
AH. XVI. Broker’s Duties
AI. XVII. Seller’s Duties.
AJ. XVIII. Legal Signature.
AK. XIX. Indemnification.
AL. XX. Earnest Money.
AM. XXI. Seller’s Disclosure of Real Property Condition Report.
AN. Property Condition.
AO. XXII. Lead-Based Paint.
AP. XXIII. Insurance.
AQ. XXIV. Other Clients.
AR. XXV. Binding Effect.
AS. XXVI. Dispute Resolution.
AT. XXVII. Governing Law.
AU. XXVIII. Severability.
32. Are there any Additional Terms and Conditions?
33. Additional Terms and Conditions
AV. XXIX. Additional Terms and Conditions.
AW. XXIX. Entire Agreement.
AX. XXX. Entire Agreement.
AY. This Agreement is intended to be the legal and binding agreement of the Seller and Broker. The Parties acknowledge receipt of a signed copy of this Agreement.